The House Favorite - Venison Chorizo Hash
This chorizo and potato hash recipe is super easy to make and will satisfy the heartiest of appetites, at breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Feeds roughly 4-6 People
- 1 pound Venison Breakfast Sausage
- 1 pound Chorizo
- 3 cups cube butternut squash (about half inch cubes)
- ½ cup minced yellow onion
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 6 eggs
- Cilantro for garnish
- In a larger cast iron skillet cook breakfast sausage, chorizo, and onion together.
- In another pot get water boiling add butternut squash cook until tender, strain water and add to the chorizo sausage.
- Lower your heat and make little wells with the back of a spoon, add cracked eggs in the holes.
- Cover eggs with a lid and cook until whites are cooked.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro and salt and pepper on the eggs